COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Columbus State men's basketball team dropped their third conference loss of the season to DII Sinclair Thursday evening.
Inside the Game
- OCCAC game, now 1-1 against the Tartan Pride this season
- Final Score: Sinclair 85, Columbus State 78
- Record: Columbus State (12-7, 9-3 OCCAC), Sinclair (14-8, 5-3 OCCAC)
- The Cougars committed just ten turnovers and scored 24 points off of Sinclair's 16 lost possessions.
- Columbus State also out-rebounded the Tartan Pride 39-33, while scoring 19 points off of offensive rebounds.
-The Cougars led by as many as 15 points before dropping a seven-point loss.
-Sinclair killed it behind the arc, sinking 13 three-pointers at 54.2%.
- Corey Baker led his team in four statistical categories: 23 points (t-career best), 16 rebounds (career), five assists, and four steals
The Cougars travel to rival Lorain County Community College on Wed, Feb. 13. Tip-off is at 7:30 p.m.